Welcome to South Africa, the most industrialised and richest nations in Africa, where God continues to develop his church across this land.
By faith, we see called and committed Christians placed effectively to reach people for Jesus in partnership with the church, both locally and abroad, prayerfully making disciples of Christ to the glory of God.
- Personnel department: manages both the receiving and sending functions and oversees training for both functions.
- Communications department: produces magazines, brochures and other communication resources, connects workers and supporters and produces media for promotional purposes.
- Finance department: supports a variety of ministries by providing timely and accurate financial statements and advice.
- Projects coordination: promotes projects, trains project managers, evaluates and prepares project applications and reports back to donors.
- Administration department: involves general oversight of the SIM South Africa office.
- SIM South Africa promotes new initiatives in mission.
- Pray for people to fill several urgently needed vacancies in the South Africa office.
- Pray for new initiatives in missions: preparing and mobilising churches in the townships to participate in mission at home and overseas.