Welcome to Zimbabwe, a landlocked country in south central Africa; a land of dramatic scenic beauty, abundant wildlife and friendly people.
By the grace of God, through partnership with like-minded organisations, we envision SIM Zimbabwe bringing increase to the national church with an emphasis on children and youth by:
- Presenting the hope that comes through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Caring for situations of human need through compassionate action.
- Discipling and mentoring both individual Christians and the Church into a transformed biblical lifestyle.
- Developing Christian leaders and empowering the Church.
- Playing a vital role in the prevention and the care of those infected and affected by HIV & AIDS
- Instilling believers with the biblical priority to reach others with the gospel.
- Preparing to reach an urbanized Zimbabwe.
- SIM enables the church by participating in HOPE for AIDS, home based care, orphan and vulnerable children ministries, ‘Today for Tomorrow’ prevention ministries and income generating activities.
- Theological education is conducted through Rusitu Bible College (RBC).
- SIM workers lead a wide-ranging children’s ministry
- Pray for the funds to support HOPE for AIDS projects.
- Pray for opportunity to disciple new Christians and build the Church effectively through the HOPE for AIDS programme.
- Pray that medical doctors may function effectively at Rusitu Hospital, making it a platform for the gospel.
- Pray that health care services and anti-retroviral drugs are made accessible to all.
- Pray for the completion of the SIM Zimbabwe registration.
- Pray for the appointment of God’s chosen team leader.