Welcome to Bangladesh, the most densely populated agricultural nation on earth. Located on the Bay of Bengal in southern Asia, Bangladesh is infamous for its frequent floods and violent cyclones.
Our goal is to serve the cause of God’s kingdom through prayer, discipleship and a range of human need ministries.
Our team members all share the same vision and methods of work, even though we come from many different countries. At present, we have a range of government-approved development activities including:
- Community development amongst the rural poor
- Teaching spoken English to the growing student population
- Arsenic poisoning prevention
- East-West Music School cultural exchange
- Children’s Uplift Programme ministering to prostitutes and their children in the city of Dhaka
We help to provide resources for the small Christian community through a Bible correspondence school, vocational and theological training, and partnering with Bangladeshi evangelists
- Effective mentoring, leading people into a deeper understanding of God’s Word, resulting in the transformation of lives.
- That women and children would also feel involved in church life.
- New team members as they make the transition to life in Bangladesh.
- Favour in the eyes of the government (resulting in approval of the project proposals).