SIM workers in this South Asian country minister to community needs and help churches disciple believers, so the Good News can be shared with those who don’t yet know it.
There are several facets to this church planting ministry:
- visiting local villages and building relationships with neighbours of all faiths
- gathering Christian believers into churches and training house church leaders
- meeting educational and health needs for local communities
- vocational and spiritual training for young men
We are praying for new workers with experience in evangelism, discipleship, theological training and youth work. There are opportunities for medical ministry, particularly for physiotherapists, nurses, midwives, paramedics or first aiders and GPs. Engineers, mechanics or teachers (of primary and secondary age students) could serve in the youth vocational training centre or some of the schools and in rural education.
Any donations for this ministry should be made to one of the following:
– Empowering the Community (98174)
– Youth Vocational Training Centre (98066)
– Rural Education (98077)