Our Giving Weeks, start in May. 2021 was our very first attempt – and we were blown away by the support from churches, families and individuals across the UK!
We raised £89,700; an amazing testimony to the relevance and priority of cross-cultural gospel ministry today.
Your Giving Weeks gifts enabled:
- More workers currently serving in ministry to access a qualified counsellor through our People Care services
- Grants to our ENGAGE project, bringing mission workers from overseas to help UK churches with local cross-cultural ministry
- Families affected by the situation in Ethiopia to receive TCK support and children’s debriefs back at Cambridge
- 5 visits to churches and Christian Unions by our Mobilisers (plus 14 ‘Zoom visits’ during lockdowns)
- 26 new workers from 19 churches to start serving cross-culturally to make Jesus known
We would love to share more details about our work with you.
Sign up to get our weekly prayer mailing, SIMpray, and be among the first to hear of how God is using his people to share hope in 80 countries worldwide.
Giving Weeks 2022
Will you get involved in our giving weeks this year? We excited to see what the Lord will do this summer.