Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer (income or Capital Gains), your donations could be worth up to 25% more at no cost to you! Just fill in this form to allow SIM UK to claim Gift Aid from the Government on your behalf, or let us know if you are no longer eligible.

Please fill in the form below and notify SIM International (UK) by emailing [email protected] if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.