We long to see more urban indigenous people in Bolivia come into relationship with Jesus Christ. You can help us in our work with indigenous church leaders, training them to reach out to families who are living and dying without hearing of Jesus in these new Quechua communities and beyond.
We would love to fill four specific roles, each with Bible teaching at its heart:
- A teacher who could train other teachers of all age groups to use oral Bible teaching methods.
- A sports coach or player who could train others to disciple young people through sport.
- A social worker or someone who has worked with at-risk people who could help equip the church to deal with some of the social problems they face.
- A mining or industrial safety specialist who could forge relationships with the mining cooperatives, helping make them safer places to work and shares their knowledge of Christ.
Donations to this ministry should be sent to:
- Quechua radio and podcast translation, based at Mosoj Chaski – project 91314